Loading... Please wait...
Hair clips are lined in grosgrain with a special non-slip strip…
Starting at $2.95
Pediped Hair Clips
- Parenting Your Toddler Parenting is not for the faint of heart—especially if we’re talking about parenting toddlers!
- Dealing with Toddler Tantrums Parenting doesn’t seem complete unless you have been through the dreaded toddler tantrum.
- Trying to Fit In: Encouraging a Healthy Body Image in Your Teen During their teenage years, it is normal for kids to become more interested in appearances—both their own and others'.
- On Her Own: Teaching Your Preschooler to Dress Herself One look is all it takes: your little aspiring fashionista is experimenting with clothes again.
- Of Fairy Wings and Princess Hair Clips: How Playing Dress-Up Helps Your Child Once they get into it, their imaginations transform them into whatever they want to be, and transport them wherever they want to go.
- No Slippy Hair Clippy Has a Firm Grip on Success Annie Salyer is immersed in all things girly — bows, ribbons, flowers, barrettes, and fabric. But this mother of two boys isn’t complaining.
- Developing Your Child’s Self-Esteem In a world that cares so much about image that it has spawned its own skewed version of beauty, self-esteem is one of the most important factors to personal achievement, forming friendships, and creating happiness.
- Raising Twins: Tips to Prepare Yourself Meet -Your New Dynamic Duo Finding out that you have a baby on the way is joyous news. Finding out that you are expecting twins—that’s really something to prepare for!
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Hair Styling Moms, here’s some unexpected news: hairstylists say that dirty hair is the easiest to style! How do you turn drab to fab?
- Baby Gear Safety Tips When it comes to our little ones, safety and security are the top priorities, and this is especially true when choosing baby gear.
- The Mom Anxiety Factor: How to Cope Being a first-time mom can be quite a ride. It is a thrilling new chapter in your life, but it can also be a major cause of anxiety and stress.
- Hair Hazards It’s all a matter of smart choices in keeping your baby safe, while still making her the beautiful baby bud she was meant to be.
- Parenting a Princess When a daughter is born, it feels like the most precious gift you can imagine has just been given to you.
- Baby Gift Ideas for Dummies Truth be told, baby showers make me break into a cold sweat. Not that I’m a scrooge.
- Better Than Ever We are proud to say that No Slippy Hair Clips are the most functional hair clips in the market.
- Celebrity Mama of the Month: Nancy O'Dell We don’t know about you, but we’re kind of missing Nancy O’Dell since she left Access Hollywood in December.
- No Slippy Hair Clippy Debuts Hometown 'Bowtique' Hair accessories manufacturer No Slippy Hair Clippy recently opened a new store at its headquarters in Vacaville, Calif.
- April's Clip of the Month Let your girls spring to sunny days ahead with our Clips of the Month for April!
- Donations Pour to Help Haiti “Small business can make a big difference. If we pull together and each contribute what we can, I think we’ll create something really powerful.” -Annie Salyer, president, No Slippy Hair Clippy®
- Hair Clips for Haiti Most importantly, it's not about how much we can raise for Haiti, (because I’m simply not sure what this email fundraiser will bring), but it's the idea that we’re doing something, even a small gesture, to make a difference.
- Hair, There, Everywhere: Hair Accessories Then and Now A popular reality show quips, “In fashion, one day you’re in, the next day you’re out.” Indeed, fashion can be very tricky.
- Press Releases
| | | | | | | |
Free SSL Certificate
| | |
Copyright © 2012 noslippyhairclippy. All rights reserved.
Loading... Please wait...